TURBO UPGRADE FOR 2017+ Ford Raptor / F-150 3.5L EcoBoost
Part number: 901654-5001W (Standard Rotation) / 901655-5001W (Reverse Rotation) Supports up to 700 BHP*
The Garrett PowerMax™ Stage 2 turbocharger upgrade for the 2017+ F-150 and F-150 Raptor platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in Stage 2 upgrade provides 54% more flow than OEM and will support up to 700+ BHP *. Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 60mm fully-machined compressor wheel. Turbine flow is increased by 52% compared to OEM with a 50mm Inconel turbine wheel and larger 0.45 A/R turbine housing. This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time. Contact your local authorized Garrett distributor for additional information and pricing.
WARNING: The maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 176krpm. The use of this product above 176krpm is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 (includes sensor and gauge), and 781328-0004 (includes speed sensor). Speed sensors sold separately.
• Direct-fit Stage 2 upgrade (LH & RH Turbos)
• Compressor housing inlet (2.75”) is larger than stock to allow for increased flow and optimized surge port
• Adapter for stock inlet tube included with turbo kit
• Turbo model: GT2260S
• 700+ BHP capability *
• Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator
• Billet compressor wheel with 54% increased flow
• Inconel turbine wheel with 52% increased flow
• Modern compressor and turbine wheel aero
• Tuned ported shroud for optimal compressor surge and choke performance
• Speed sensor port: use PN 781328-0003 (street kit) or 781328-0004 (pro kit)
• Journal-bearing rotating group